Three of my cozy snoods are finding their way to another country today! They have found a home were the trees are almost constantly covered with cold, white powder.
Lately I’ve enjoyed:
• watching this desktop every time that I turn my laptop on.
• Receiving beautiful american yarn from Meadow Farm and japanese from Purple Laines.
• watching this AMAZING japanese “drama”/ the new seasons of Downton Abbey & Parenthood
• working on new scarves / on a new tutorial
• taking pictures outside
• My collection of delicious coffees (Crème brûlé, Tiramisu and Dark chocolate cherry).