It’s been a while since I shared my week-end plans with you! These last few weeks were completely crazy, and the next coming weeks won’t be different.
So I’m sorry to post this article quite late but that’s only because my week-end is a bit different now.
- A few days ago, I received my last Christmas present : Ni no Kuni. It has been ordered for ages, and it was really hard for me to wait. If you like Miyazaki’s movie, you will definitely like this game!
- I prepared a little package for a sweet lady, that has ordered a mug warmer earlier this week.
- I collected quite a lot of toilet paper roll to plant seeds.
- I will work on my new sweater
- And prepare work on papers for University.
What are you up to this week-end?